Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
badrharfoush198
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

having hard time downloading qlik sense

any idea why I cannot download Qlik Sense desktop anymore? when going to the support section on qlik.com then click on download, I get error that says "no Connection".

Also, anyone knows how to activate the trail?

3 Replies
Vikram_Jayakumar

Hi @badrharfoush198 

For the no connection error try getting into download site via incognito/inprivate window. That works most of the time.

With regards to trial Qlik Sense Desktop users must authenticate  against Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows or a Cloud edition of Qlik Sense (Enterprise SaaS or Business).

So I would recommend that you can Try Qlik Sense® Business for free and using that authenticate the desktop version

Hope this helps. Good luck

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
badrharfoush198
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

thank you for your help. but private mode didnt work. seems the page where the software downloads located is either disabled or has some issues!

I activated my busines trail, do you have the steps of how to download the authentication file from the trail account?

Vikram_Jayakumar

This link has detailed steps along with a video https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/May2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/UserInterface/start-dt.ht...

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.