Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EliasGPS
Contributor
Contributor

how can i get the top 10 countries with the highest difference between two numbers

So i'm making a dashboard that is about foreast area. I already made a sheet where i show the top 10 countries with there highest forest area (in screenshot you can find an example). I also made a line chart where you can see the evolution of the forest area in a timeperiod (in sceenshot you can find an example). Now i want to make another bar chart where i show the top 10 countries with the highest fall. So for example i have a country called "Brazil" and that country had 54 million hectare forest area and now 23 million hectare foreast area. I want the top 10 countries with the biggest fall. So is there a way i can do this?

Here you can find the dimensions and measures i used for this graphs:

• bar chart:
    • Dimension =  aggr(if(GeoType = 'Country', GeoAreaName), GeoAreaName)
    • Measure = Avg({1<[Series Name]={'AG_LND_FRSTN - Forest area (thousands of hectares)'}>} Value)
  • line chart:
    • Dimension = Time Period
    • Measure = Avg({< [Series Name] = {'AG_LND_FRSTN - Forest area (thousands of hectares)'}, GeoAreaType = {'Country'}, GeoAreaName = {"$(=GetFieldSelections(GeoAreaName))"} >} Value)

I hope someone can help me

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Labels (3)
0 Replies