Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sutheeshsham
Contributor II
Contributor II

how to add a computed row in pivot table

Hi All,

i'm new to qlik sense 

i have two rows in pivot table now i need a third row that row should divided by first row and second row 

and i added the attachment please see that and does anyone knows please assist me ASAP

Note:

if anyone knows please guide me how to add a row using expression or fied and where it will be there

Labels (4)
3 Replies
vikasmahajan

provide sample data to give you solution

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
sutheeshsham
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

i already attached the screenshot so please use that data and please address this issue

sutheeshsham
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Description                                   Comprehensive           Engineering          Fire       Garage        Group Life      Liability       

Acquisition cash flows              -2000                                 -2000                 10000          ---                     1500                 850

Insurance Revenue                      2500                                  2500                  2500            2500               ---                      2500

Acquisition costs ratio              -2000/2500                -2000/2500         -10000/2500    ---/2500         1500/---         850/2500

here the third row is required row i hope now you can able to understand