Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaswanthchitra9
Contributor II
Contributor II

how to use in condition instead of Like

Hello Everyone,

so i'm preparing an adhoc code in qliksense. Need to create one flag based on Assignee group filter here both conditions needed like IF (WildMatch ([Assignee Group],'Tbd*')  and  not in 

(NOT [Assignee Group] LIKE 'Tbd-Project-Smart Hands') and (NOT [Assignee Group] LIKE 'Tbd – Win10 Deployment Hypercare'),1,0) as Assignment_Group_Flag

so i don't want to show in my result for the above 2 assignee groups.

please find the below script for your reference.

Load *,
IF (WildMatch ([Assignee Group],'Tbd*') and (NOT [Assignee Group] LIKE 'Tbd-Project-Smart Hands') and (NOT [Assignee Group] LIKE 'Tbd – Win10 Deployment Hypercare'),1,0) as Assignment_Group_Flag

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

There is no "Like" statement in Qlik script. You should be using Match, MixMatch or WildMatch as appropriate, which you already seem to be doing. There is also no "In" condition - you can just add multiple options to the appropriate Match function, e.g. Match(Field,'Value1', 'Value2') or use multiple match statements with AND/OR/NOT as appropriate. You can also nest if() functions if required.

jaswanthchitra9
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

can you please provide script based on this.

Load *,
IF (WildMatch ([Assignee Group],'Tbd*') and (NOT [Assignee Group] LIKE 'Tbd-Project-Smart Hands') and (NOT [Assignee Group] LIKE 'Tbd – Win10 Deployment Hypercare'),1,0) as Assignment_Group_Flag

jaswanthchitra9
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

so for this i don't want to show those assignee groups. 

Tbd – Win10 Deployment Hypercare

Tbd-Project-Smart Hands

BrunPierre
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

@jaswanthchitra9 as below.

If(WildMatch([Assignee Group],'Tbd*') and not WildMatch([Assignee Group],'*Win10 Deployment Hypercare*','*Project-Smart Hands*'),1,0) as Assignment_Group_Flag