Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devarasu_rasave
Contributor II
Contributor II

move files (qvd/csv) from Qlik SaaS to On premise server?

Hi All,

i'm using qlik SaaS version and i'm looking way to download/extract data (qvd/csv) files from Qlik Sense SaaS into on-premises local server. because we need to share the output data file with application/data warehouse team for their data ingestion/other business requirement.  upon checking Qlik DataTransfer tool we can upload on-premises data into Qlik SaaS but we don't have option to send back files from SaaS into on-premise server. 

please advise if you have any suggest /solution for this requirement.

Regards,

Deva

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

2 Replies
steasy
Contributor III
Contributor III

EDIT: I don't use the SaaS version, but are you limited in storing QVDs to local drive via an application, if you have access to your data connection?

Maybe the link helps you out too:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Deployment-Management/Is-it-possible-to-download-QVD-from-QS-SaaS/m-p/...

devarasu_rasave
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi, 

thanks for your reply. i'd tried with one drive and it's not supported. (i don't have dropbox and unable to test it)

any other suggestion please. thank you!

@Michael_Tarallo  in SaaS can we have option to download option (with auto scheduled job) from Qlik SaaS to on premise local server or One Drive location. currently store command not supported also tried to check qlik data transfer tool we don't this feature. please advise

Capture.JPG