Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

problem with multiple if conditions and simple KPI (exstention)

Hi all,

I have this problem:

we have two companies (A e B). They have the same financial indicators but different trigger value: if one indicator reaches a trigger, it changes color (green, yellow, red). Our indicator is: Growth rate of gross NPL YoY. In order to visualize the indicator, we use the extension Simple KPI.

For example, for the company A if this indicator reaches 5%, the number is green. Indeed for the company B, for the same value, the number is red.

Hovever, there a conflict between my statements so that I can visualize my value with the right color.

Can you help me please?

Here what I did:

if(sum({$<DES_INDICATORE_ENG = {"Growth rate of gross NPL YoY"}, DES_LE = {'A'}>} KeepChar (NUM_INDICATORE ,'-0123456789')) >= '10' and sum({$<DES_INDICATORE_ENG = {"Growth rate of gross NPL YoY"}, DES_LE = {'A'}>} KeepChar (NUM_INDICATORE ,'-0123456789')) < '20', '#FFA500' ,

if(sum({$<DES_INDICATORE_ENG = {"Growth rate of gross NPL YoY"}, DES_LE = {'A'}>} KeepChar (NUM_INDICATORE ,'-0123456789')) >= '20' , '#FF0000',

if(sum({$<DES_INDICATORE_ENG = {"Growth rate of gross NPL YoY"}, DES_LE = {'A'}>} KeepChar (NUM_INDICATORE ,'-0123456789')) < '10', '#32CD32',

)))

or           

if(sum({$<DES_INDICATORE_ENG = {"Growth rate of gross NPL YoY"}, DES_LE = {'B'}>} KeepChar (NUM_INDICATORE ,'-0123456789')) < '20', '#32CD32' ,

'#FFA500')

Thanks!

0 Replies