Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abinayababu
Contributor II
Contributor II

qliksense- data loader - MY task

Hi 

i have qliksense application which is scheduled to run automatically on the given time . i face constant issues with data loader failing n we run it by manual . we have set up server inside my office .server is working fine . today i faced new issue that application is loaded in qmc but when i check the streams inside the application the last time loaded shows yesterday date and timing which is weird . 

kindly share your views and do let me know what could be possibly done . 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @abinayababu 

Would you please check if there is a time zone change on your Qlik Sense server? Also check the logs once.

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @abinayababu 

Would you please check if there is a time zone change on your Qlik Sense server? Also check the logs once.

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hello, I would say rather this R&D team should be investigated. I can say, this is due to your load balance not going towards the engine correctly when the task is triggered. Please raise Qlik's ticket!

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful