Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LDenivelle
Contributor II
Contributor II

Activate a sheet via Text/Image object

Hi

I have created 2 visualizations (corresponding to 2 images object). Then I put them into a "Show/hide container" because I want an image to display for a certain condition and the other for another condition (see the 2nd screenshot).

When the truck is displayed I want to create a link to an existing sheet on it. 

Question : is it possible to put a link on an image to another sheet of the application ? 

For example, in my screenshot below, if I click on the truck I want my sheet "I want to open this sheet" to open

truck image.PNG

property of show.hide container.PNG

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

No, that's not possible with text objects. Perhaps you can use the new navigation button extension: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2018/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Dashb...

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
LDenivelle
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your answer. 

The navigation button doesn't allow me to create show condition ("Show button if..."). Because I want the button to be displayed in a certain condition. 

The only option is "Enable condition" but we still see the button while I want the button to disappear if it doesn't respect the condition.

Plus I want to use this button for an alert. If I cant put an image, I want the button to be red if there is an alert and green if not. I can't change the background nor the font color of the button 😞 

Regards

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Can you put the Navigation Button in a show/hide container?

-Rob