Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usamabinsadiq
Contributor III
Contributor III

Alternate dimensions and Alternate measures in Pivot Table and normal Table

Hi, I need alternate dimensions and alternate measures in Pivot Table and normal Table, how to achieve this?

Because its not included with Qlik Sense by default, Is there any extension or any other way to achieve this?

Kindly Guide me.

Thanks.

Let me describe my situation a little more I am Migrating My dashboard App from QlikView to Qlik Sense and on QlikView we used alternate Dimension and alternate Measures on All of our tables using default options, But on Qlik Sense we couldn't find any of that so I am asking for help.

Message was edited by: Usama Bin Sadiq

if my replay helped you then please press like button and do not forget to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
8 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try this extension: GitHub - ClimberAB/ClimberCustomReport: Self service without edit-mode for Qlik Sense!

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

You can also use Variable for this with extension Qlik Branch

usamabinsadiq
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

dear its not fulfilling my whole requirement.

if my replay helped you then please press like button and do not forget to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
usamabinsadiq
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Already Checked this option not fulfilling my whole requirement.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Then you're out of luck. Unless you can create an extension yourself that meets your whole requirement.

usamabinsadiq
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

is there any API for Qlik Sense to change it?

usamabinsadiq
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

This Option Helped me with other problem I had. so I am marking it helpful thanks.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

No. It's not possible to change the builtin pivot table like that. It's only possible to create a new pivot table extension like the kind of extension I posted a link for earlier.