Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yongnaye11
Contributor
Contributor

Auto calendar can not work in qlik sense website version but can work in desktop version

Hi guys,

I have faced a issue about auto calendar in qlik sense.  Our company uses the server(website) version of qlik sense. The version is Nov 2018 patch 5. After running  the auto calendar script, it can not works, but I copied the same script to my desktop version. The auto calendar works.

Below is my script:

script1.PNG

script2.PNG

the script can run successfully in server version, but in the chart , I can not add auto calendar;

website version.png

in desktop version. it works:

desktop.png

Does anyone can help me? Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
yongnaye11
Contributor
Contributor
Author

The root cause is that we have added a parameter "UseAutoFieldOnTheFly = 0"  in setting file. After removing this parameter. All auto calendar works fine.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you check what field you are looking in to the dimension? Check in the Model whether the field is there or not?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
yongnaye11
Contributor
Contributor
Author

The root cause is that we have added a parameter "UseAutoFieldOnTheFly = 0"  in setting file. After removing this parameter. All auto calendar works fine.