Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unknownb
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Automatic Allocation - What Are We Doing Wrong?

Hey All,

I've inherited a system where we are having an issue where users are not getting automatically allocated an access token, even though we have setup the access rules etc as required and has been like that for a number of years.

We have quite a bespoke system so i'll run through that setup first.

We are a SaaS provider with intergrated Qlik Sense Analytics into our platform, each website has their own Stream, Apps and UDC's and database etc, users can be allocated analyst_viewer, analyst_editor or analytics_analyst within the platform and this pulls through on the user profile in qlik just fine.

For instance:
User1
URL = site1.com
Stream = site1.com
Group = analytics_editor
userDirectory = site1.com

When a user first tries to access Analytics within the webapp, the user is being pulled into Qlik Sense automatically which is great.

However, when the user tries to view a dashboad or access the 'hub' they get either a 'Credientials are being synced' or 'you have not access pass' modal popups.

From what I can see, using 'user access rules' we should be able to automatically assign a 'token' to the user, however it's not and we are unable to work out why.

Our Access rules are as follows;

Access

((user.group="analytics_viewer" or user.group="Analytics_viewer" or user.group="Analytics_editor" or user.group="analytics_analyst" or user.group="Analytics_analyst" or user.group="analytics_editor"))

Even after syncing the UDC and running the Reload Task, the user is not being automatically assigned a token?

Am I missing something?

1 Reply
Alan_Slaughter
Support
Support

Make the capital "A" to lowercase if that is how you have it set up in the UDC. Also instead of "or" use "and" as a suggestion.