Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
irene_yu
Contributor II
Contributor II

Can I use report results as data source?

I have a table which contain complex logic, the logic are not written in script but are written in visualization. Other apps want to use this table results. Can I use report results as data source for other apps use? Thank you in advance.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

As far as I know, out of the box, no way to automate export like this..

the fastest way to do this is to transcode your logic in the script and store on a QVD, to be able to mutualize it between your systems.

good luck

View solution in original post

4 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

I don't think that you can export automatically your table to be able to use it again as it is on another app, but why don't you use the same front-end logic (using the same loaded table) on the other apps ?

irene_yu
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for your reply. Because I have 2 systems, one is Qliks ense, one is Qlikview. I wanna directly use QS report as the data provider of QV , so that no need to develop detail logic in QV again.
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

As far as I know, out of the box, no way to automate export like this..

the fastest way to do this is to transcode your logic in the script and store on a QVD, to be able to mutualize it between your systems.

good luck

irene_yu
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks a lot.