Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markploenges
Contributor
Contributor

Can't download Qlik Sense Enterprise and can't sign in the support portal

Hi,

We are currently migrating from Qlik Sense Business to Qlik Sense Enterprise, the Qlik Partner we are in contact with has provided us with our licenses for Qlik Sense Enterprise, however we cannot find any way to actually download the software for installation. The download page only shows Qlik View Desktop. We can't sign in the customer support portal either for some reason, so we can't even raise a ticket regarding this.

We raised a ticket with the Qlik Partner that supplied the licenses but so far they could only provide the latest updater which requires the November 2019 full release as it is only a patch, not the full software.

A few people seem to have the same issue, aren't there any mirrors where to download the latest version of the software? Or at least an older version so we can start the migration and not lose business continuity?

Thanks

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Akshada
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello,

I am also facing same issue while opening QV desktop with my credentials. But it works with other colleagues credentials for same link and it Download site for all Qlik sense products. May be its profile specific issue. For more details check link.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000079480

Vegar
MVP
MVP

As a partner I usually provide the software to my clients when they want to do their own installations. You might be allowed to download your self (I'm not 100% sure), but then you need to make sure that your qlik account is associated with your company email and not another domain such as gmail .com or myPrivateDomain .com .