Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kdr_Qv
Contributor III
Contributor III

Chart Legends not visible on small screens, when ever its bigger screen it appears

Hi Guys,

Do we have any option to fit our dashboard chart  for all kind of screen sizes..

One of my dashboard  my line chart  legends not  showing. if i make my  browser screen size zoom - 75% its  displaying labels on my screen.    Some how in other laptops whoever using Big screen size its visible properly without any  zoom out.

Kindly help out, is there any way to show  the legends in all the screens  with out doing zoom in/out.

Thanking  you in advance..

@sunny_talwar 

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

This behaviour is a result of the Qlik Sense responsiveness. Qlik Sense is designed to turn off certain design elements in order to work on both large and small screens. 

A workaround is to set the Qlik Sense sheets to a fixed size and then you will have the same layout elements on all devices regardless of screen sizes, but the drawback is that you loose the responsiveness. 

Take a look at this page for instructions on how to set the sheet to a fixed size: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/June2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Sheets/create-sheets-for... .

kdr_Qv
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

HI Vegar,

Thanks for Quick response..

just corrected my title to legends  instead of labels..

Is there any alternative  way  without losing responsive behaviour .. to display legends..  

as per your suggestion on above i have set sheet size to custom ( W:1200 H:1500) but still not visible.