Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngrealish
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Charts not showing in mashup (Ember integration)

I've been banging my head on this problem for over 2 weeks now.  We just updated to the September release about two weeks ago and now our doughnut charts are missing! 

I'm getting new errors stating that the default-theme is giving us a 404.  The theme is there, on the box, but I'm not able to reach it.  

There was another post that I looked into that seemed to have the same issue, though I was not able to remedy this error with that answer.  

My biggest issue is that I'm trying to make these mashups work in Ember.  Everything is going pretty smoothly, though require is a keyword in ember and it messed with the require.js file... long story short, we got it working.  Using the example from the answer above, I tried to add the additional config info to the config object before it was used but to no avail.

Can anyone help me down a path where I can find some answers?  I'm sure this is vague, but I'd be happy to answer any questions and also show any code needed.

0 Replies