Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramu_i
Creator II
Creator II

Click the reset button data will display the Variable =1 data

Hi All,

In Qliksense  I have number of hide and show containers, According to variable selection it will display the chart or objects,

I want to need, I created One action button in that I mentioned "Reset".

Now users will select the variable 2 , or 3 or 4 

When ever I select the Reset Button , It will display the 'Variable =1 Data . 

Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance

regards,

Ram

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, you can add an object button, in this buttons you have an 'actions and navigation' section where you can add many different actions, that in this case would be three different actions to 'set variable value' to each of the variables to set the intital value.

So with one click on this button all variables are reset.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, I'm not sure to understand it... you can add a variable input object (in Custom objetcs -> dashboard bundle) select the variable, show it as button and add aficed value with 'Reset' as label, and 1 as value

Ramu_i
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Rubenmarin,

Thanks for your solution. 

One variable is fine, but I have 4 hide and show conditions, here using 4 variables. 

In that every hide and show values having bar, pie and Table chart, 

I want to select one hide and show is bar chart , second for pie chart , 3 one is bar chart like that, default one is table box. One button is created for Reset option. 

If I select the reset button , all hide and conditions Table box is visible. Here each hide and show condition have separate variable is created.

Thank you.

Regards,

Ram

rubenmarin

Hi, you can add an object button, in this buttons you have an 'actions and navigation' section where you can add many different actions, that in this case would be three different actions to 'set variable value' to each of the variables to set the intital value.

So with one click on this button all variables are reset.

Ramu_i
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Rubenmarin,

Thank you for help. 

I got it.

Regards,

Ram