Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ringer114
Contributor
Contributor

Combo Chart : Marker vs Line Option

I am going thru a tutorial for Qlik Sense and am creating a ComboChart .  If I add the second measure as a marker the chart seems to be ok but when I try to toggle or create the chart initially specifying a line as the second measure, it gives me two graphs instead of combining onto a single graph - will try and add picture to this post if possible comparing the outputs

Ringer114_0-1637350611800.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, that's the min-chart, it's used because in the big chart you can zoom-in or zoom-out using the mouse wheel, and the mini chart shows in wich part of the full chart you are.

You can hide it, go to appearance, expand the x-axis options and uncheck the option to show mini chart.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, that's the min-chart, it's used because in the big chart you can zoom-in or zoom-out using the mouse wheel, and the mini chart shows in wich part of the full chart you are.

You can hide it, go to appearance, expand the x-axis options and uncheck the option to show mini chart.

Ringer114
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks!