cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
webber05
Contributor
Contributor

Connection Lost

I have recently registered for a free Qliksense Cloud account. I have built a simple dashboard but I am receiving a very annoying error message after a couple of minutes using it. (Refer to Screenshot)

"Connection Lost. Make Sure that Qliksense is running properly. If your session has timed out due to inactivity, refresh to continue working."

I click the refresh button but then all of my selections are lost and I have to start the analysis over again. This is happening while I am using the dashboard so it is not really due to Inactivity. Can someone please help me?

Regards

Aaron

Labels (1)
5 Replies
santho_ak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

As you mentioned you were using Qlik sense cloud. Did you got a chance to check by using different browser or different computer may be and let us know if the same problem exist. 

webber05
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Thanks for your reply! I get the same error message across different computers and browsers. Any idea what the issue can be?

Regards
santho_ak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

@webber05 Did you got your issue resolved. Curious to know the solution if it resolved so that it will be helpful for the community.
jespejelcarrion
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having the same error over an over again. Did you find a solution to this? Thank you. 

santho_ak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

@jespejelcarrion  Sorry for the late reply. 

In my case. It was due to cookies. So I have cleared the browser history completely and it was resolved. 

Please do share, it that works or any alternate solution that you tried was helpful. So that, it will be helpful for the community.

Thanks,

Santhosh