Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deeavhad
Contributor
Contributor

Connector to Service Now

Hi,

I am getting data from service now for Qlik sense app in email attachment, so on daily basis I need to download that attachment and load to qlik app. I want to automate this manual task by directly connecting qlik sense to service now. I tried using REST connector but I am getting the error as below. When I unselect 'Check response time during test connection' connection get successful but no table found with error message below

deeavhad_0-1649161908563.png

Please guide me in detail for Qlik sense connector to Service now

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Emile_Koslowski
Employee
Employee

Hi @deeavhad ,

Please note that this is the forum for Qlik Application Automation, the connectors in Qlik Application Automation are not related to the connectors in Qlik Sense.

In automations, there's the Qlik Cloud Services connector that allows you to build automations that interact with your Qlik Sense apps and Qlik Sense tenant. Today this connector has no block to create or manage the data connections in your Qlik Sense tenant. 

That being said, the connector does contain the Raw API Request block that allows you to make API calls (to a defined list of available Qlik APIs). Please keep in mind that this is an advanced block and requires some knowledge of the data-connections API.

Emile_Koslowski_0-1649939463971.png

If the above isn't an option or solution for you, I suggest you ask your question again in the Qlik Sense forum.

Kind regards,
Emile