Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JASalinas
Creator
Creator

Convert or Grouping an Expression

Hi My Friends Regards!...

I have some Expression Ex.

=num(Sum({<[Account]={"5*","6*","7*","8*","9*"}> - <[RSCE]={"UFNT*"}> - <[RSCE]={"AF*"}> - <[FUND]={"20*"}>}[Amount]),'#,##0.00') your name Net Asset Tithe

Other

=num(Sum({<[Account]={"5*","6*","7*","8*","9*"}> - <[RSCE]={"UFTF*"}> - <[RSCE]={"AF*"}> - <[FUND]={"20*"}>}[Amount]),'#,##0.00') your name Net Asset Not Tithe

For a KPI is Perfect but for a Chart don't work because show me all the accounts and i want grouping to show me Net Asset Tithe and Net Asset Not Tithe. I need you help...

Thanks in advanced.

Regards

Labels (2)
2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample where we can see the issue?

JASalinas
Creator
Creator
Author

Firstly thank you for you answer!...

Of Course! This example I will do with two expressions mentioned. This is what it show me with chart pie Dimension Account, Measure first expression =num(Sum({<[Account]={"5*","6*","7*","8*","9*"}> - <[RSCE]={"UFNT*"}> - <[RSCE]={"AF*"}> - <[FUND]={"20*"}>}[Amount]),'#,##0.00') Name Label Net Asset Tithe

JASalinas_0-1589551086790.png

For the accounts it's fine, but I want this

JASalinas_1-1589551409753.png

The green first expression Net Asset Tithe and purple second expression Net Asset Not Tithe by group of expression not by accounts as expression. The second example I have to do Excel

Thanks again!