Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FRED64
Contributor II
Contributor II

Display table data with date greater than filter date field

Hi,

My need seems very simple but i cannot figure out how to do it.
- i have a table with only dimensions columns : customername, adress ..and SubscriptionDate
- i have a filter field with this subscription date.

I want to display the table values that are greater or equals to my selected date (all the customers with subscription date >=filter selected date (only one date selected)
The filter by standard, selects only table values EQUALS to selected date

is it in the filter formula that we achieve this ? or in my table with  a set analysis (which applies to measures and not dimension) ?
i ve tried something like :

=if(GetSelectedCount(SUBSCDATE)>0,Only({$ < SUBSCDATE={">=$(=min(SUBSCDATE))"}> }SUBSCDATE),null())

and hide null values, but formula is not valid... Any help greatly appreciated !!! Thanks

3 Replies
UserID2626
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

aggr(Only({$ < SUBSCDATE={">=$(=min(SUBSCDATE))"}> }SUBSCDATE),SUBSCDATE)

FRED64
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks, but cannot make it work, do you put this formula in the SUBSCDATE Field of the table  , as is ? or in the Filter Field ? 

if i put this in on the date field of the table, Nothing changes : when i filter on a date, only the one selected appears

if i put this on the date filter field : only the selected date appears in the table, but once the date is selected , available values in the filter field reduces to the correct ones but are greyed except the chosen one

what do you think ?

thx

FRED64
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Ok i managed to make it work as i wanted BUT

i cannot use the same field in the filter field and in the table

-i displayed my date field in the table from my main sql query (SUBSCDATE)

- i made a secondary query (it's therefore 2 distinct Qlik Tables not joined) with a field (MYFILTERDATE) containing distinct of all the dates, and which will be used only for filtering : so the result is :

aggr(Only({$ < SUBSCDATE={">=$(=min(MYFILTERDATE))"}> }SUBSCDATE),SUBSCDATE)

it seems it s not possible to override the "equal" filter on the same field you display on a table..