Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.
Not applicable

Help me in working with Pivot table in calculating agregate or %ge in Qlik Sense.

Hi Team,

I'm facing problem in calculating %ges in pivot table. Please go through the below sample data and address me with the solution.

Data:

Note: Dedicated hours per day = 8

After converting pivot results should be as mentioned below..

But I'm getting different results as shown below. Results are calculated basing on the below mentioned formula but it should be based on the formula which mentioned above.

I tried to figure it out by set analysis but unable to get the correct results. Please help me to get the accurate results.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help me in working with Pivot table in calculating agregate or %ge in Qlik Sense.

Can you try this

vAvailableDays = Sum(TOTAL <Analyst> Aggr(Count(Distinct Date), Date, Analyst))

7 Replies

Re: Help me in working with Pivot table in calculating agregate or %ge in Qlik Sense.

What is the expression you are using today?

Not applicable

Hi Sunny,

Below is the expression which I used..

=100*$(vUtilizationHrs)/($(vAvailableDays)*8)

vUtilizationHrs = Sum([Utilized Hrs])

vAvailableDays = sum(Aggr(Count(distinct Date), Date,Analyst))

Can you try this

vAvailableDays = Sum(TOTAL <Analyst> Aggr(Count(Distinct Date), Date, Analyst))

Not applicable

Getting all zeros..

Would it be possible for you to share a sample?

Not applicable

Sorry... Its working fine

Thanks a lot..

Not applicable

Hi Sunny,

I missed something. Its working now.

Community Browser