Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hiding columns after selection to show details

Hi comm,

i just have a little question for u so I know if I missed something or if it is creatable without creating a extemsion myself.

It doesnt need to be straighttable i can change it.

I want the user to be able to drill down through orders and orderpositions. That is possible with the masterelements.

But now when the orderposition is selected i want some columns of my straight table to disapear(because theyre meaningless when articles are shown) so i can show details on the product of the specific orderposition.

Also thought about linking to another paper. Hope u have some expirience or ideas.

Hope this explanation was clear. Sorry for my bad english.

Thx in advance.

3 Replies
OmarBenSalem

I don't really get your quest as it is presented.

But, if when you select an orderPosition and you're drilled down to the next field, you have some columns with zero values?

If this is the case; you just go to adds-on, and uncheck the show zero values.

Hope that would help

Not applicable
Author

thats not really the problem. I can drill down more after orderposition to the article but when im at the article level there are some columns from the order and orderposition lvl I dont need to show anymore(uesless). And some new once specific to the article need to be shown.

Not applicable
Author

I thought about modelling the table, due to the drilldown lvl from the dimension. So I can say drilldown lvl x show columns 1,2,3 ; lvl y show columns 1,2,4 and lvl z show columns 1,2,5 for example