Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nezuko_kamado
Creator
Creator

How to keep a barchart with whole years without filtered by date(MonthYear) selection : <MonthYear = e(MonthYear)> not working

I draw a stacked barchart with the code as below,  so that the chart  doesn't get filtered by Ordertime and Month Year selections and no matter which month I choose, the chart shows full month which is 3 months here.

Count({<OrderTime = e(OrderTime) > + <MonthYear = e(MonthYear)> + $ <ResolutionCode={'Delivered'}>} distinct itemID)

Count({<OrderTime = e(OrderTime) > + <MonthYear = e(MonthYear)> + $ <ResolutionCode={'Return'}>} distinct itemID)

Count({<OrderTime = e(OrderTime) > + <MonthYear = e(MonthYear)> + $ <ResolutionCode={'Lost'}>} distinct itemID)

nezuko_kamado_1-1626248677372.pngnezuko_kamado_4-1626249059889.png

Then, when I click one of the montha in order to calculate that month's delivered rate, the full three month barchart  still there as I planned, but the  numbers chaged ?  it has to be c(1,3,1) not c(1,9,3) 

nezuko_kamado_2-1626248848965.png

How can I change my code?

I change code to  *

Count({<OrderTime = e(OrderTime) > * <MonthYear = e(MonthYear)> + $ <ResolutionCode={'Lost'}>} distinct itemID)

Then, the barchart only shows the selected month not the full three month. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PrashantSangle

try below

Count({<ResolutionCode={'Delivered'},OrderTime=,MonthYear=>} distinct itemID)

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PrashantSangle

try below

Count({<ResolutionCode={'Delivered'},OrderTime=,MonthYear=>} distinct itemID)

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂