Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Increase percentage in pivot tables

What I am trying to do is the following: I have a pivot table where as Rows I have a calculated categorical field based on 3 date intervals called Time Period (6 dates are specified through Variable Extension boxes to calculate Time Period), and another categorical variable called Ship Mode. As Columns I have Measures, and this Measures are specifically: Sales, and Profits. The look of my Pivot Table is the following:

1.png

What I would like to do is to create 2 columns called "Increase Sales" and "Increase Profits" where I could calculate percentage increases of sales and profits, but adapted automatically to the dates that the user enters via "Variable Extension" boxes. The logic of the percentage increases would be:

Before = [(Before-After) / After] x 100

During = [(During-Before) / Beforel] x 100

After = [(After-During) / During] x 100

To reproduce my example in the App I provide as attached file, the dates the user must enter via Variable Extension would be (picture below):

BeforeMin = 01.05.17

BeforeMax = 02.05.17

DuringMin = 03.05.17

DuringMax = 06.05.17

AfterMin = 07.05.17

AfterMax = 08.05.17

And the result of the desired pivot table look would be for the first column (Increase Sales):

6.png

I attach a Qlik file 100% reproducible for this question. Thanks in advance for any help Community. Anibal

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Fantastic Sunny. Thank you so much for your help. Anibal