Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there a problem with the new version of Qlik Sense 2.2.3 related with associated fields???

Hi Folks

I've just updated to the new version of Qlik Sense 2.2.3 and I can get all the funcionality. Please check the following image:

Captura.PNG

1. Table "Supervisores" is related with table "Cartera" with the field "SUPERVISORES"

2. Table "Pagos" has a field called "gestor_asig" that should be related with the corresponding field in table "Cartera" but does not exist. How can I get this problem resolved? Is a new version problem? Do I have to get back to the previous version?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Pura vida!!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Go to script, try like this?

Cartera:

Load

gestos_asig

from Cartera;

Pagos:

Load

Pagos.gestos_asig as gestos_asig

from Pagos;

Name should be same to link two tables in qlik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I don't think it's a problem with your QS version.

QS will link fields with same name, but the field in table Pagos is called Pagos.gestos_asig and this is a different name compared to gestos_asig in the Qlik world.

Check your script, I think you added the table name as prefix in front of the field name somehow (either explicitely or using Qualify  in a preceding step).

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Go to script, try like this?

Cartera:

Load

gestos_asig

from Cartera;

Pagos:

Load

Pagos.gestos_asig as gestos_asig

from Pagos;

Name should be same to link two tables in qlik

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Willie,

I don't think there is any problem with the version. Is it possible to share the generated script so that it would be easy to solve your issue.

Thanks,

Sangram.