Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mpalha
Contributor III
Contributor III

Limit Chart Dimension Based on Measure

Hello,

I have a report where a user is able to select which metric they would like to view via a Variable Input drop-down (ex. Sales, Unit, Average Transaction, etc.). A chart on the report uses this variable metric as the measure so that the measure changes according to the metric the user selects for the drop-down. For example, the chart shows Sales by Product, the user changes to 'Units' and the chart will show Units Sold by Product.

Now, one of the metrics is Penetration with formula sale_amount_x/sale_amount_y. I would only like the products with at least sale_quantity_y  >= 100 to be shown. In other words, Sales Penetration by Product for products that have sold at least 100 in quantity. 

How do I go about doing this? I have similar charts as Product but for Brand, Category,and Department which Product rolls up into. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this

Sum({<Product={"=Sum(sale_quantity_y)>=100"}>} (sale_amount_x/sale_amount_y))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful