Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tan123qlik
Partner - Contributor III

Limitations in Forts

Is there an updated list of limitations for Qlik Forts? The one on the help page seems to be outdated.

For example when I tried simplified authoring in Forts, it doesn't show the fields to the left.

Labels (1)
  • Cloud

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hi @tan123qlik the documentation will be updated to reflect that the simplified authoring feature is not yet available for applications deployed to a Fort. 

View solution in original post

Albert_Candelario

Thanks @tan123qlik  for bringing the lineage topic as well, we will review with the team (@Eugene_Sleator ) as well as other possible new capabilities.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @tan123qlik , we are investigating simplified authoring with the dev team at the moment. It should not propose the simplified authoring interface if that part of the product has not been ported yet. We have item QB-14938 on the subject, we are waiting to see if that will be considered a defect.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

7 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hello @tan123qlik ,

Thanks for posting.

So, you are saying that the new simplified authoring is showing up but then the fields are not there?

Is that correct?

Kindly, let us know and we will review this topic.

Cheers,

Albert

tan123qlik
Author

Please see attached image. I created an application with the standard test script (CTRL+00).

But, what I like to see is a complete list of all features not supported by Forts today. The current list is out dates as you have release new features in Qlik Sense SaaS.

Albert_Candelario

Thanks, we are looking at this with @Eugene_Sleator and the team and we will keep you posted.

Cheers,

Albert

Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hi @tan123qlik the documentation will be updated to reflect that the simplified authoring feature is not yet available for applications deployed to a Fort. 

tan123qlik
Author

Ok, thanks but how about other features. When trying to use lineage I only get the following message.

Resource has been deleted or never existed.

Something went wrong on our side.

I can't find anything about limitations for linage in the documentation and it is available in the dropdown menu for an application.

Albert_Candelario

Thanks @tan123qlik  for bringing the lineage topic as well, we will review with the team (@Eugene_Sleator ) as well as other possible new capabilities.

Cheers,

Albert

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @tan123qlik , we are investigating simplified authoring with the dev team at the moment. It should not propose the simplified authoring interface if that part of the product has not been ported yet. We have item QB-14938 on the subject, we are waiting to see if that will be considered a defect.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.