Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rona_888
Contributor II
Contributor II

No Data in Vendor Filter

Hello, I am having trouble tracking the cause of this particular cause of issue wherein vendor filter is not showing up any data at all, this issue started yesterday up until now. Also, I have no idea how to fix this or whether there is something I can do or I should do to fix it. I have attached here a photo of vendor filter showing no data at all.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Andrea_Bertazzo
Support
Support

Hi @rona_888  Are you sure that there are values in that field? Can you check in the data source?

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up ! 🙂
rona_888
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello @Andrea_Bertazzo , that field always has data in it, and upon checking the logs, I saw that  qlik wasn't able to fetch any data  for vendor. Up to now, I am not sure whether the problem is with the qlik product or with our ETL program. We are still investigating the cause of this recurring issue. Yesterday, the problem just got fixed by itself but we still don't know what to do how to prevent this issue from happening again.  I have attached screenshots here of the logs where there are fetched data and no fetched data.

On the ETL side, every time this error occurs, I can see errors in the logs about Unknown Column in the field list. But still, we cannot trace the unknown column that it says. I am not sure if the problem is associated with this error shown on ETL logs.