Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
er77
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

PostgreSQL error on Qlik Sense Central Node

Hi,

from one week on the event viewer every 30 seconds I'm getting an error like this below; is the DB corrupted?

The description for Event ID 0 from source PostgreSQL cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ERROR: null value in column "payload" violates not-null constraint
DETAIL: Failing row contains (20639131, 2018-11-19 09:38:33.375534+01, INFO, 63, Qlik.Printing.Rendering.CefSharp.Communication.RemotingServer, EU-SRVQLIKCN, printing, 8048, null).
CONTEXT: COPY log_entries, line 1
STATEMENT: COPY public.log_entries (entry_timestamp, entry_level, thread, logger, process_host, process_name, process_id, payload) FROM STDIN WITH BINARY

14 Replies
monaali602
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

hi,
did you know the solution for this issue? I have the same problem
fzalexanderjohn
Creator
Creator

I also have the exact same error:

Jan 29 15:24:17 0.0 PostgreSQL FEHLER: NULL-Wert in Spalte »payload« verletzt Not-Null-Constraint DETAIL: Fehlgeschlagene Zeile enthält (2856427, 2019-01-21 16:54:18.344774+01, INFO, 84, Qlik.Printing.Rendering.CefSharp.Communication.RemotingServer, qliksense, printing, 3964, null). ZUSAMMENHANG: COPY log_entries, Zeile 4 ANWEISUNG: COPY public.log_entries (entry_timestamp, entry_level, thread, logger, process_host, process_name, process_id, payload) FROM STDIN WITH BINARY

Qlik Sense seems to work fine but the error is annoying. I do think it started after upgrading to November, but I'm not 100% sure. We do have the second Patch as well.

Sebastian_Linser

Unfortunately it will happen with the November version as well, as long as you use the Qlogs feature. R&D is already notified and they work on a fix.

Please open a case in the support portal, so we can link you to the bug as well.

regards

Sebastian 

Qlik Product Support.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! 🙂
harry_denboer
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hello, I have the same error on a QS server with only a few users FEB 2019 version.

Does anyone has a solution ?

Giuseppe_Novello

Please read more here:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000060742

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik