Currently I am using Qlik sense server version 2.0.1 and intend to upgrade to 2.0.6.
I'm able to run the Qlik_Sense_update.exe only on central node. When I double click on the update.exe on the proxy node, nothing pop up. Both of these are in my production server. In my testing server I am able to successfully update and install on both proxy and central servers.
Also, there seem to be a bug on the countscripterror. It will not count any error although I include Set ErrorMode=0 in my script.
I have logged a case to Qlik and the response was not as what I had expected.
Basically Qlik support told us that we have a slight issue with our server configurations.
I have updated my Qlik sense server from 2.0.1 to 2.0.6 with no issues on my local desktop. However, when debugging the scripterrorcount, it still gave me '0' value as before. I decided to upgrade to 2.1.1 to see if this would happen again, fortunately it worked although my intention is to update and use Qlik sense server 2.0.6.