Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danmcm
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

QlikSense - Show empty bar in Distribution Plot

Hi all,

I have a distribution plot chart as shown in the attached example.  In short: this is a chart that shows people with a "score" of 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 and the costs associated with them.  The score is the Y-axis, the cost is the X-axis, and each bubble is a person's ID (so, each bubble is a person).  You can see lots of people have a score of 1, fewer have 2, fewer still have 3, seven people have a 4, and then zero people have a score of 5.  All of this based on a choice from a picklist not shown in the example.

Thing is: we want to see the 5 even when no one meets the criteria.  If I chose a different item from the pick list then the 5 shows up with people who have a score of 5.

I have tried various things.  I tried "show null values" but that doesn't do it.  I tried something similar I did with a Age/Gender bar chart which, for that chart, is like "count(distinct {<sex ={'M'}>} ID) + sum({1}1)*0" but I had no luck here because it's not a count but rather a presence of IDs that meet the criteria.

Any ideas?

0 Replies