Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vasanth27
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

QlikView Desktop authentication

I am Vasanth. 

New to QlikSense.

I am using QlikSense desktop to practice QlikSense. Personal use.

Installed the Desktop version. While I open, it requests me Add authentication link.

Can any one let me know the following:

1) Where to get Authentication link

2) How to add Authentication link so that I can access QlikSense to add data and create Visualisations.

Thanks in advance,

Vasanth

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vikram_Jayakumar

Do you have an SaaS or enterprise version of Qlik sense subscribed? If you are having only the Desktop version it is not possible to authenticate you need to authenticate the desktop with your existing Qlik Sense subscription 

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vikram_Jayakumar

Hi Vasanth

You need to authenticate against your SaaS or server Authenticating 

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
Vasanth27
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thanks for responding. General link is supplied, unfortunately it didn't serve my purpose.

I am using stand-alone Desktop version, as of now I have to get authentication. The video request me to go to hub,

All the video link points me such that the video is already in hub, and request me to go to settings and proceed with other steps. I didn't find any video that shows how to reach hub.

I don't know how to reach the hub, my googling didn't fetch me fruitful result in reaching the hub.

I want to know how to reach the hub and get authenticated.

Thanks,

Vasanth

Vikram_Jayakumar

Do you have an SaaS or enterprise version of Qlik sense subscribed? If you are having only the Desktop version it is not possible to authenticate you need to authenticate the desktop with your existing Qlik Sense subscription