Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert_UNIRI
Contributor
Contributor

QlikView and Qlik Sense example for both products (comparison)

Greetings!
As I'm doing assignment for college I'm trying to find example to use in both QlikView and Qlik Sense to see features of both products on same example. I haven't been able to find tutorial / materials for same example used on both of these products.

Does anyone have same example for QlikView and Qlik Sense? If possible already finished demos but database is also good. I've found some examples on demos page but there aren't similar projects. 

I liked this Getting Started , Movies demo in QlikView but can't find same/similar in Qlik Sense and I've tried converting it but I can't convert it because it won't let me download QS Desktop version and it keeps popping cloud version and I can't convert QV file to QS in cloud. I can't export it from one to another either so I'm stuck only with QV version...

I'd appreciate links to QV and QS examples of the same demo. If you can convert me for example this Getting Started demo to QS file too, that would be great. If there are any other tutorials / demos for both QV and QS that use same database, links are appreciated.

Thank you for helping!
Sincerely

0 Replies