Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siddharthbanerjee1998
Contributor III
Contributor III

Query regarding how to apply for Qlik Sense Qualifications and Certifications

Hello everyone!

I have been learning Qlik Sense for around 5 months now. I am looking to apply for:

1. Qlik Sense Business Analyst Qualification, and

2. Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification.

However, I am getting confused when I head over to the Qlik Sense Certifications and Qualifications page. 

Do I need to finish a set of courses available on the learning platform before being able to take the exam? Do I need to subscribe to something to be able to take the exam?

I would really appreciate some guidance here. 

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

Hi,

1. Qlik Sense Business Analyst Qualification is an exam designed for people who have either completed the Instructor-Led training or the Qlik Continuous Classroom modules as below.

prereq.PNG

2. Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification. The certification program is designed to certify Qlik Sense partners to allow them to act as consultants and representatives of Qlik

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

Hi,

1. Qlik Sense Business Analyst Qualification is an exam designed for people who have either completed the Instructor-Led training or the Qlik Continuous Classroom modules as below.

prereq.PNG

2. Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification. The certification program is designed to certify Qlik Sense partners to allow them to act as consultants and representatives of Qlik

siddharthbanerjee1998
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks a lot, Lisa!

After reading this, I was also able to narrow down to the Pearson link where I can register for the Qlik Sense Business Analyst certification as well.