Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
polisetti
Creator II
Creator II

Smartsheet ID data connection using REST API

HI Everyone,

I connected to Smartsheet using the REST API and successfully generated the connection between smartsheet and Qlik sense. However, while retrieving the data form the smartsheet - I not able to see the data in proper table format in "Select data to load" option. In the tables menu- I can see root folder and sub-tabs of usersettings, columns, rows. I am unable to pull the exact sheets of columns and rows from this menu. Attached is the screenshot of tables example.

Could you please help me to get the proper table format from the smartsheet REST API?

Also, can I create a connection for smartsheet where I can see different sheets available in my smartsheet workspace instead of creating a connection for single smartsheet based on sheet ID?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (4)
12 Replies
jamielim
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

I had Authentication Schema set as  "Anonymous" and not "Basic" when I set up my connector. Could you try to see if this change helps?

Certificate validation="Use System Trust Store"

Use Certificate="No"

From the screen you shared, the smartsheet API key is entered under authorization, which is correct.

Regards,

Jamie

KingsleyJH
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi.

Using Anonymous.

Here are all my settings. I'm not too sure why its not working for you.

KingsleyJH_0-1655961859512.pngKingsleyJH_1-1655961880582.png

KingsleyJH_2-1655961906190.png

KingsleyJH_3-1655961918337.png

Let me know if that helps?

Warren2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, how do you name the Rest connector as mentioned above? I can connect to smartsheet ok but only using custom connect rather than Lib connect. Any help gratefully received!