Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JayG
Contributor II
Contributor II

Training Video (at Data Analytics Bootcamp) on Qlik Continuous Classroom is not working.

Video for Diagnostic Analytics section of Data Analytics Bootcamp Webinar at https://learning.qlik.com is not working. When the play button is pressed, only a black, blank screen appears with no sound.

Class is found at Course: Data Analytics Bootcamp (qlik.com)

I tried to get it to work on both Microsoft Edge and Firefox browsers with the same result. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @JayG I tried opening the video and it worked for me. I suspect it might be your cookies/network restriction blocking the contents. 

Maybe try open in a different browser and accept the cookies. Let me know how it goes. 

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @JayG I tried opening the video and it worked for me. I suspect it might be your cookies/network restriction blocking the contents. 

Maybe try open in a different browser and accept the cookies. Let me know how it goes. 

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!