Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amandeepk
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Unauthorized access to partner portal

Hi there 

I've just joined the Acumen BI team and am unable to access the partner portal. 

Below is a screenshot of the error message.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miho_T
Support
Support

Hi @amandeepk 

I saw you alreay had contacted Customer Support via LiveChat. Please let us know if you are still having an issue. I will create a separate case and cotact you privately. 

Regards,

Miho

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lisa_Sun
Support
Support

Suggest you to log a ticket with Customer Support. 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
amandeepk
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi there

I'm unable to login to the community page to raise a ticket. Below is another screenshot of the error message from the community page.
Very frustrating as I've been trying to login for the last couple
[cid:image001.png@01D84101.4BBB2BC0]of weeks and keep getting redirected.

Lisa_Sun
Support
Support

Please follow these steps https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-access-the-Qlik-Partner-Portal/ta-p/1717003. 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Miho_T
Support
Support

Hi @amandeepk 

I saw you alreay had contacted Customer Support via LiveChat. Please let us know if you are still having an issue. I will create a separate case and cotact you privately. 

Regards,

Miho