Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aditya987
Contributor
Contributor

Using multiple Page tag in Nprinting Powerpoint report.

Hi all,

i am trying to use multiple page tag in a Powerpoint report as i have different set of field for different chart.

Issue: first slide need to be cycle using Product(only 2 product available) for a chart which can be achieved using a page (and it works), second slide needs to be cycled using country(2 country ) for a different chart. As soon as i add another page for the country, nprinting designer throws an error stating "An error occurred while elaborating entity tags"

As there is single chart for both slide, setting range for slide is also not possible.

So, is it possible at all to use multiple page in a single power point report? 

thanks for you time

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi @aditya987, I don't have an NPritning to test now but I have done reports with different cycles, maybe you are opening the 2nd cycle before closing the first one, and closing it after the finish of the first cycle.

This works:
<Year>
</Year>
<Month>
</Month>

This throws an error:
<Year>
<Month>
</Year>
</Month>

This can happen with levels, and Power point report doen't have them, maybe oyu are using 2 page tags on the same slide?, sometimes I ahd to recreate a slide because it didn't applied the tags correctly.

aditya987
Contributor
Contributor
Author

HI @rubenmarin , in powerpoint similar to level we have "page", but while using page we can not drag the Page tags to the slide as we can do in case of level in excel. we can only use the field name under the tag.

<Year_1>

<Year>

</Year_1>

In excel we can close the tag like above but in powerpoint we can only use <Year> in the slide, <Year_1> can't be dragged to the slide. I tried adding it manually but it doesn't work.