Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

error when connecting qlik analytics extension license access denied; access to app is denied ; no available access type

Hi all,

am connecting qlik sense hub using qlik analytics for visual studio extension in .net application then it is throwing error (license access denied; access to app is denied ; no available access type) .i have set all the required settings in server like user access allocation and i have available user tokens also.please let me know the issue as early as possible and i attached the image also.

error.png

rwunderlich techvarunstalwar1 swuehl kenphamvn

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi - did you have any luck with this? We are experiencing the same issue and have spent a number of hours trying to solve this.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi jason,

actualy the qlik sense server was expired now.but at the end of license i got some partial success .i have created the license pass by this i can login but this session is expiring after 5 minites.so i need to test user passes may be this will solve session expire also. i think will help you some what.