cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

unable to show Data preview, trouble to load data

Hi,

I have this issue regarding add data in Qlik Sense Desktop. When I create a new app, I'm able to load table smoothly. After done some editing in sheet and realize I need to add another table, I'm frequently facing this issue as attached image in below. The Database name is showing, list of table is showing, but Data preview doesn't show anything. Even after I select some new table from the list, only previously added tables is shown in association table. Newly added table cannot be added.

I had this issue a few times before, but even if I didn't do much troubleshooting and just exit Qlik Sense or just wait sometime, It will back to normal. But at some point, It's getting frustrating when it occur. I can connect to the DB using SQLYog and do query normally, I check the ODBC connection, and other connection to the DB and it's just fine. Just facing it on Qlik Sense. Please help what should I check or do. On the same time when I'm facing this issue, I tried create new app and I'm able to add table and load data smoothly

Capture.JPG

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Anyone can help me?
Brendan
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Facing same issue