Tenant Admin Workshop

Last Update:

Apr 10, 2024 3:28:56 AM

Updated By:

Sonja_Bauernfeind

Created date:

Apr 24, 2023 11:47:21 AM

Attachments
Want to sign up? Go to Qlik Technical Workshops and register for the next available session.

This article serves as a repository for the material used in Qlik's Tenant Admin Workshop, designed to introduce you to Qlik Sense hub and provide an overall description of what a tenant admin can realize regarding navigation, space management and basic configuration. During the workshop, we will also load up apps to introduce the app creation mechanism (usually handled by developers).

One of the two apps, the App Analyzer,  has been specifically designed to help tenant admins understand tenant workload so that corrective actions can be taken to optimize the environment.

During the workshop, we will use an Excel file (attached to this article) to create a basic app before exploring space role permissions.

The article also includes a step-by-step document, which will allow you to review the workshop and to repeat each step at will at your convenience. 

Content to download:

• Qlik Tenant Workbook PDF: A full walkthrough of the material. Can be consumed as a standalone tutorial. 
  • Qlik Technical Workshop PDF: The workshop.
  • Workshop Example Files.zip: This archive includes example files used in the workshop. It contains the SalesData_MultiTabs.xlsx (source data used in the workshop) and Consumer Sales.qvf.

Related Content and References:

The App Analyzer for Qlik Cloud 
The Go Live Checklist

Want to sign up? Go to Qlik Technical Workshops and register for the next available session.
Labels (1)
Comments
SurajMGinqo
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi @Umberto 

I participated in a workshop today and found it extremely beneficial. I appreciate your efforts in organizing this event and sharing the knowledge.

Could you please let me know where I can access the recording of the session?

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello, @SurajMGinqo the recorded sessions are not generally shared after completion to respect all participant's privacy.

All the best,
Sonja 

Version history
Last update:
2 weeks ago
Updated by: