cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scott_Knowles
Contributor
Contributor

Extending BambooHR connector functionality

Hi there - we're building a connection to BambooHR which requires us to access custom fields within BambooHR. According to Bamboo's API documentation, to get specific fields we need to set query param with fields listed; but there's no way to do this in Blendr (from what we can tell, only the employee number). We were hoping to get help to extend teh params section for the 'Get Employee' block.

Please let me know if you can help, or if there's another way we should be doing this!

Fields that we can see but don't have access to through blendFields that we can see but don't have access to through blendFields that we can see but don't have access to through blendFields that we can see but don't have access to through blendBambooHR API documentationBambooHR API documentationBlendBlend

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shai_E
Support
Support

Hi Scott,

On this subject i would advise you to open up a case to support in order for us to check this out, if this is an enhancement or not for the endpoint, my guess is that selecting specific fields is an enhancement for the endpoint.

So this needs to be addressed in a case.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Shai_E
Support
Support

Hi Scott,

On this subject i would advise you to open up a case to support in order for us to check this out, if this is an enhancement or not for the endpoint, my guess is that selecting specific fields is an enhancement for the endpoint.

So this needs to be addressed in a case.