Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
random_user_3869
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Get Straight table data and loop object differences

Hello everyone,

In my workflow. I use :

I. My first block is list value of fields

II.GEt Straight Table Data (which contains 5 rows)

III.condition block

in my condition block i write : if list of value fields item = get straight data item field then true

true = the loop continue to the analyze the second row and so on

But what i notice is that the when the output from the result is false then the condition block doesn't continue to the second row and so on.

DO you have an idea why ?

Is that my workflow the issue ?

lessassy_3869_0-1675244012916.png

Labels (3)
4 Replies
AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @random_user_3869 

What are you doing in the condition block if the statement validates to false?

I could see an Error block attached in the false path. Maybe you are setting it to stop the automation and hence it's not iterating through the 2nd item from the Get Straight Table Data block.
Error-block.png

It would be good if you could share the automation json file to confirm my above assumption

Thanks

random_user_3869
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Here is the json file.

I have also another issue:

But i get a new error with the copy to sharepoint bloc also

lessassy_3869_0-1675268822960.png

Here is the detailed error log:

error:
Something went wrong while writing data to path General/2 - Applications Qlik/09 - Rapport PDF Automation/Recette/SOCIETE//DEC//DIC//Chiffres Clés - 01-02-23 - DIC: 81 - SANTOR - BAPTISTE GIROLET.pdf: Client error: `PUT https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/ecfit.sharepoint.com,557080af-ecd5-42d5-bdd6-fb71d17e7227,eb6...` resulted in a `400 Bad Request` response: {"error":{"code":"BadRequest","message":"Resource not found for the segment 'root:'.","innerError":{"date":"2023-02-01T16:21:36","request-id":"3844ef20-3abc-40d8-9b42-986e5bd54231","client-request-id":"3844ef20-3abc-40d8-9b42-986e5bd54231"}}}

And i have another request also.
In my other automation in the copy block path i put the list of value field item as a string to create a subfolder in sharepoint:
lessassy_3869_1-1675268916949.png

But in my current automation i have the following code:

lessassy_3869_2-1675268958380.png

But the only thing that appeat is the text i wrote so basically the string written DEC/DIC..

I thought that i could use the get straight data item as it loops over to get the string name like list value item.

Do you know why it's not working ?

Thanks

AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @random_user_3869 
Thanks for sharing the json file

For the 1st issue, where the Get Straight Table Data is not iterating through the 2 nd item if the condition is false, The Error block is set to continue the automation. So that might not be the cause

To dive deep into the issue, please share the per-block history of both Get Straight Table Data and condition blocks. Please share the automation run history by clicking on the Export Run button.

More details on how to get these details are explained here.

For the next issue, I see the "Copy File on SharePoint" block is not placed within the "Get Straight Table Data" block and it's outside the "Get Straight Table Data" block. You are trying to map each value from "Get Straight Table Data" block in the path which is not going to work as it's not added within the "Get Straight Table Data" block itself.

Thanks!

renassol
Contributor
Contributor

The solution works well, however when I try to use a loop (List Values ​​of Field) - to generate an excel of each value inside the loop it gives error. Could you verify ?

renassol_1-1689193445272.png

Error : 

renassol_0-1689193415465.png