Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amay_cpai
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to know which space's apps are scheduled

We are using qlik cloud and have lot of managed spaces. We have same apps in all of these spaces and we scheduled them however I am not able to see which app schedule belongs to which space in management console. There is no option to see space name in schedules sections. 

I only see App, Last Execution and Next Execution. Can I also see space name for these schedules somewhere? 

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Emile_Koslowski
Employee
Employee

Hi @Amay_cpai ,

Not sure if you can include that information in the management console. Just so you know, this is the forum for Qlik Application Automation, maybe someone knows over here on the Qlik Sense forum.

If you want, you should be able to get this information using an automation. If you use the Raw API List Request block from the Qlik Cloud Services connector and configure the path to reload-tasks, it should return all scheduled reloads for your tenant. You can then use the Filter List block to limit the results to a certain app id or space id.

Emile_Koslowski_0-1664973532890.png

Emile_Koslowski_1-1664973563366.png

Kind regards,

Emile