Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OlivierS
Partner - Contributor III

How to move Qvd from a space to another

I created two space to offer an autoevaluation solution to a company:

- One space with a data entry saving Qvd within the space.

- One limited acces space for manager where a BI tool give them the opportunity to make data analysis.

I would like to automate two things:

1) when the qvd is stored (partial reload), i would like it to be moved automatically to the second space to be sure these data are made private.

2) Reload the BI tool to add load the new entries.

I can't figure how to move these qvd from one space to another with automation. Does anyone has completed such a task ?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @OlivierS 

I have created demo automation that shows how to change the space of the data file when a data file within the app/space is updated.

The automation is set to listen to the webhook event 'App Data Updated' which in turn triggers the automation whenever the data file is updated.

Please download the workspace and upload it to your tenant.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @OlivierS 

I have created demo automation that shows how to change the space of the data file when a data file within the app/space is updated.

The automation is set to listen to the webhook event 'App Data Updated' which in turn triggers the automation whenever the data file is updated.

Please download the workspace and upload it to your tenant.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

OlivierS
Author

Hello AfeefaTk,

Thank you so much for the support, just one clarification would be greatly appreciated:

What exactly is TenantAdmin API Key ? My user acces witch have the admin acces ?

AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @OlivierS 

You can find more information on how to generate API key in qlik cloud following the below links

https://qlik.dev/authenticate/api-key/generate-your-first-api-key

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Admin/mc-generate-api-ke...

Hope this helps!

Thanks

OlivierS
Author

thanks a lot for your support, i have all the information needed 🙂