Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vrie0134
Contributor
Contributor

No application button

Hi all,

When I first opened Qlik I had an "create new applicaiton" button, but the next time I looked for the automation button it was gone...

Scherm­afbeelding 2022-12-06 om 21.02.33.png

How is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Vrie0134

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

@afeekfatk

This person wrote automation in error.
The title s no longer contains automation in it. The actual issue is with adding uploading apps.

@Vrie0134

Please start a customer support case and mention that you have a license issue if you still have issues adding an 'application' as indicated by the image you provided.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Check with your Qlik SAAS administrator. 
You need to correct license and role to be able to view this option.

Your license and or permission may have been changed by your SAAS tenant administrator.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Vrie0134
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have a Qlik Academic Program license.

Very strange, the automation option was there when I first logged in. I checked to see what it was and clicked a template. After that I went back to the home page and it was gone. 

Vrie0134
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have a Qlik Academic Program license.

Very strange, the automation option was there when I first logged in. I checked to see what it was and clicked a template. After that I went back to the home page and it was gone. 

AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @Frank_S 

The Qlik Academic Program license has 2 options

• Qlik Sense Business 
  • Qlik Sense Enterprise

Automation option will be available only for Qlik Sense Enterprise Users

Please feel free to open a support case using this link so that we can further investigate the issue

Thanks!

Afeefa TK

Frank_S
Support
Support

@afeekfatk

This person wrote automation in error.
The title s no longer contains automation in it. The actual issue is with adding uploading apps.

@Vrie0134

Please start a customer support case and mention that you have a license issue if you still have issues adding an 'application' as indicated by the image you provided.

Kind regards...