Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ClinicaSomer
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik AutoMl Apps Automations

Hello, I hope you are well.

Currently, I am facing a question on how to automate a Qlik AutoML application. My goal is for the application to be able to read data through the Qlik DataGateway and then be automated on a monthly basis.

So far, I've tested using CSV files, but I want to avoid having to manually upload CSV files each month.

If we have any documentation that can guide me in this process, I would greatly appreciate sharing it to start this new project.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

If you have data files, the current recommendation would be Qlik data transfer where you can schedule the reloads at your required time, or select the "watch folder" option which will upload the file automatically to Qlik cloud whenever there is an update to CSVs. 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/QlikDataTransfer/qlik-da... 

The data gateway will support data files in the near future. It is still in the development stages and further information will be posted in the community of our help site once it's available. 

I hope this helps. 

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

If you have data files, the current recommendation would be Qlik data transfer where you can schedule the reloads at your required time, or select the "watch folder" option which will upload the file automatically to Qlik cloud whenever there is an update to CSVs. 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/QlikDataTransfer/qlik-da... 

The data gateway will support data files in the near future. It is still in the development stages and further information will be posted in the community of our help site once it's available. 

I hope this helps. 

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
bazme82
Contributor
Contributor

Are they using Qlik Replicate? If so, that is a pretty modern tool and you can write to a bunch of different file formats such as parquet.

If they are just using old-school Qlik then it's not too bad to transition off. I moved a bunch of pipelines off of Qlikview about 5 years ago because the client wanted to use a different BI tool.