Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DenisSinai
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Automation, Generate excel file based on the list

Hello all,

I am using the Qlik Application Automation to create and distribute Excel reports in Office 365 developed by Matt Gayndler (https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Using-Qlik-Application-Automation-to-create-and-distribute-E...) to generate excel report, save it on the sharepoint and distribute the link by email. It works perfectly with one file. But know I would like to distribute the reports based on the list of values in specific field in the app.

So I have updated the workflow by adding "List Values of fields" loop (see attached json file with workflow). So it works good by generating first file for the first selection but then the automation falls on the "Create Excel Table with Headers" block and the error is "The number of rows or columns in the input array doesn't match the size or dimensions of the range."

So it generates the new file but can not create a table in it for some reason and I can not figure out what needs to be adjusted.

Any help would be much appticiated.

Thank you.

10 Replies
lewis255
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Afeefa,

It's erroring out always unfortunately but not actually stopping the automation from completing correctly. It does mean that without checking each automation manually I can't separate these from runs that have actually failed for some reason.

I raised this as a standalone post, with the attached jsons and screenshots. Thanks for your assistance.

Error - MS Excel Create Excel Table With Headers -... - Qlik Community - 2429339

Kind regards,

Lewis.