Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OlivierS
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik List Data Files Block

Hi,

I try to list all data files inside a space. The block works perfectly to list the file into my personnal space but i can't find the Connection ID. I tried with the spaceID but it failed.

list data files.png

Could you please tell me how to find this Connection ID please ?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
J_Lindberg
Support
Support

Hello @OlivierS ,
You can retrieve this using the Qlik Cloud Services block "List Data Connections" (possibly you'd want to use the block "Filter List" to only get this for a certain space).
You could also use the Qlik Platform Operations block "List Data File Connections" to get the Connection ID.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
J_Lindberg
Support
Support

Hello @OlivierS ,
You can retrieve this using the Qlik Cloud Services block "List Data Connections" (possibly you'd want to use the block "Filter List" to only get this for a certain space).
You could also use the Qlik Platform Operations block "List Data File Connections" to get the Connection ID.

OlivierS
Author

That worked perfectly, thank you 👍
salmankojar
Creator
Creator

Hey, I am Trying to Copy Data File from one space to another Using Qlik Platform Operations block "Copy Data File" but it shows me following error..i have all Tenant Admin Access but it doesnt copy data files.Error1.png

OlivierS
Author

You'll need API token to make that specific API call I presume, even if your account has tenant accès.

For your information, I used a simple etl app to load from one space and store to the other, combine with an automation that delete the data files. The automation is trigger by the end of the etl reload.

Not elegant but work fine without strong credential

salmankojar
Creator
Creator

It works fine for data files in my personal or shared spaces or data stored in personal spaces of my colleagues..but it shows error for other shared spaces even though i have all access of those shared spaces..

salmankojar
Creator
Creator

It works fine for data files in my personal or shared spaces or data stored in personal spaces of my colleagues..but it shows error for other shared spaces even though i have all access of those shared spaces..